Monday, December 8, 2008

Never think never


Why do I think so? How would you think after reading this. I am an ordinary young girl who decided to grasp the first chance and get the fisrt hand information about the Winter Kingdom-Norway. A part of my exploring this country is comparing it to mine a I hope fair enough. So I put a stress on the daily things as well as general cultural features.

Some things are completely different but some "U!!! LA La..."

I could not have even the slightest idea that one day I will be sitting in a cafe with a norwegian girl who had lived in Armenia for a year and guess what, play NARDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you are thinking " O,my God" I said the same and to make it even more unbelieveable she was winning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool :) Glad you started blogging, but I wish you would write more.. Have you read mine?

Live said...

Found your blog! I love Nardi!!

I wish you a merry Christmas, hope to see you again in not too long!

Unknown said...

Nunik jan who was the girl who was winning you ?!