Thursday, February 19, 2009

Real trip




This is going to sound very blond sorry. Have you ever thought of having any type of difficulty when you want to leave a country you just visited? If no, then you would be interested to read my story. It started when I travelled with an Indian family to Tel Aviv airport at 12:00, had a nice cup of coffee and at 12:30 I went to my gate.Usually checking in starts 2 hours before the flight, but in Israel you need to go through a real checking.I went through the real one and was waiting in the line when 2 girls of my age came up saying they are from security control. From that very minute I spent about 2.5 hours sociolizing with them and almost all the security staff wroking in that gate.They showed interest for my whole laggage in detailsmy electronic devices went through Xray 3 times each, then I was invited to another room were i could Fix my clothes, if you know what I mean. Again do you know what is your rank of dangerousness? I know now mine is the highest 6. Wait here is a nice one: since I am so dangerous they provided me with a Body guard who took me to the checking in, passport control and even opened the door with her own key for me to go.On the way my number (6) indicating sticker fell and my guard was so polite that she picked it up for me and stick it back on my sweater. So now, not knowing should I cry or laugh after this, I would love to show my gratefullness to this wonderful State for providing me with such an Unforgetable service, including charging my phone as the battery was dead and my phonebook was not seen. Anyways I am not sure I want to have the same service any time soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nun jan I belive u went through sth indeed "real". But I wish u could write more about it... Pliz do if u have time, and I wanto say "maladec" for being brave to start and finish ur trip succesfully. "tak derjat'" :)

Anonymous said...

Israeli security in a nutshell, I guess.. Hope to read more about your trip soon? :)

nune said...

thanks girls i am going to write an article whithin next week I will share it with you guys